Sunday, November 11, 2007

Mama in hospital again

Mama is back in the hospital. She was not feeling well Thursday so finally Thursday afternoon I convinced her into going to the hospital. When we got there the ER doctor decided that she needed to be in the hospital. She was none too happy but agreed to go in. I talked to her Doctor on Friday and was told that she needed to go and see the Cardiologist in Jacksonville Fla. And that she may need a pace-maker but that would be a decision that her cardiologist would make. So, the doctor's office will make the appointment and we will go from there. I am sorry that I have not posted but I have been in and out going to the hospital and yesterday I had a migraine all day and night. I will keep everyone posted on how things are going....Have a great week.

6 comments:

~Betsy said...

Blessings to you and your Mom. I'll keep you in my prayers.

StefanieRose said...

*hugs* gale I hope she is alright. I hope you are alright as well. Your little buddy loves you.

Joanne said...

Gale, I'm sorry to hear your mom is in the hospital. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope all goes well with the appointment. ((HUGS))

Lori1955 said...

Oh sweetie, i am so sorry to hear that mom is in the hospital. Please keep us informed. Prayers coming your way right now.

nancy said...

i'm saying prayers too that your mom's stay in the hospital is not too overwhelming for her (or you!). hang in there and keep us posted when you can.

rilera said...

Sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope she is able to come home soon.

I like the picture of you with Itty. Cute puppies.