Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lil Bit and the mud puddle

Lili Bit is the short legged white puppy that I have. I believe that she has a tracking device that takes her straight from the back door to the mud puddle in the back yard. And tonight was no exception. She come in the house and ran straight to me. When she comes in the house she thinks that the first place she is suppose to run to is my arms. And tonight she was not taking no for an answer. Lil Bit decided that being I would not pick her up then she would jump on the love seat next to me, putting her muddy paws all over me. Yea, I had to shower again so I give her a bath in the kitchen sink and then I got back in the shower to get mud off of my arms. But would I give her up because of muddy paws....NO!!!!!! She is my lil' gitty monster and I love her!!!!!! She is such a wonderful puppy, mud and all!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

dave said...

Even if you try to have a hard heart, the little rascals work their way into your heart. We are helpless.

StefanieRose said...

awwwww lil bit is so much like me! :-P I would do that. HAHA <3 you gale

rainbowheart said...

Lil Bit loves the mud...I think that she likes the way it feels between her toes....but she is white and that means a bath everyday if she gets in the mud puddle...Dave you are so right....they have a way of getting into our hearts...Stef,
you are in my heart and you are not even bad.....

Joanne said...

I love the tracking device theory. LOL Gale, Stef tells me you're having problems commenting on my blog. Are you getting an error message or anything. I have the word verification on it, but there are no blocks. Not sure what the problem might be. Let me know.