Wednesday, November 14, 2007

a new update

Today I talked with the doctor again today and was told that the doctor had decided to transfer Mama from the hospital where she is at to the hospital in Jacksonville Fla. The Ortho doctor decided that he is not going to cast Mama's leg because it has been 3 weeks since the fracture (we had taken her to the same hospital when she fell and the leg was X-rayed but nothing was done.) The ortho said that after the pace maker is put in then he will check the leg again and go from there. Then when I got home this afternoon, there was a message that Mama is going to released from the hospital and that we are going to take her to see the doctor about her heart. Yea, I know it is confusing. Today has been the first day in a long time that we "had a conversation". She was alert and knew what was going on. She was going to go to the NH and listen to someone that was singing over there today and she told the girl that come to talk to her, "that she was not going to go to the NH to stay, just to listen to them sing." Then she told them that she wanted to go and get her hair done, right before lunch someone from the NH came and get her to go and get her hair cut. I talked with her a few minutes ago and she said that she had a good day but that she was really really tired. I want to thank everyone for the prayers and thoughts. I will try to post more later. Have a good day....

1 comment:

Lori1955 said...

Boy I wish these doctors would make up their minds.

I am so happy to hear though that mom had such a good clear day. What a blessing.