Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

Today is Thanksgiving and I wanted to share a few things that I am thankful for......
My parents...
My hubby...
My sons...
My grandchildren (Haley, Noah and Skylar and I have another one on the way)
My online family (you keep me sane)
My friends (FUN TIMES ...FUN TIMES)
My dogs (Dixie, DroopyD.,Lulu, Gabby, Ella, and Lil Bit aka Lil Gitty) who makes me happy to be home and appreciate the small things in life....
I thank you all for all that you do for me and for your love, patience and guidance when the way the path seems dark and lonely....
I love you all....
Happy Thanksgiving Day....

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Hope you had a wonderful day.

Lori1955 said...

Yes you do have much to be thankful for. Hope your day was everything you hoped it would be.

nancy said...

happy thanksgiving to you too!

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

And I am thankful for you and the rest of my blog buddies. I couldn't have gotton through. Hugs to you, Gale.

dave said...

I am so thankful to all of you friends, people I have never met. Thanks for your joy, Gale.