Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What to do?

We made it home last night. It was a long ride for Mama and understandly she was in pain. So I called her primary care physican and he told what needed to be done. Thanks for all the prayers. I have a delima that I would don't know what to do about? I really don't want to delete my blogsite but at this point I think that might be my only option. There is this "person" that lives in the same area that I live and she has decided that she "needs" to come to my blog and find out what is going on in my family. And trust me folks, she is the type of person that you could move half way around the world and she would still find a way to make your life a "living hell." I am dealing with Mama and her illness and I do not and will not deal with "this persons antics". I found out today "by means of a phone call" that she has been coming to my blogsite. I don't post on the AD site anymore because of JB and now I have to deal with "this person" on here. You can't win for losing....so my question is ...do I just delete the blogsite or come on here and not post what is going? Any input would be appreciated.....

9 comments:

StefanieRose said...

this makes me sad. I wish you could keep posting about everything. I don't know though you have to do what is best for you. I do care about you though. Don't forget that much.

dave said...

I don't have any great wisdom. I sorta wondered about potential mischief with these things, but I am blissfully ignorant.
Don't go away if there is another way.

rilera said...

I found your blog through nancy and betsy. There is a way you can set the permissions on your blog so that only the people you want can view it. It's under SETTINGS/PERMISSIONS. You might be able to exclude this person that way.

I hope your mom is doing better.

Lori1955 said...

Oh please don't stop blogging. check out what rilera said about setting permissions.

I know that I have to be careful what I say on my blog because of helen's family and even some of mine.

It's really a shame.

rainbowheart said...

Thank you Rilera for the information. I will go and check it out. Lori, I could care less if my family or friends come on here and read but this "person" that I'm talking about is pure evil. If you have want to see evil, all you have to do is look in her eyes. I really don't want to get into what she has done, but to hear in name in the this area and everyone says "yea I have heard about her and what she has done", that should give you a small clue at what she is about. Like I said earlier...evil...Have you ever had a someone make a "mountain out of a mole hill?" This is the way this person is...attention grabbing...but if this is the only way that she cam keep up with me then I guess that she might not like what I have to say about her if she continues to harass me on here....have a good day

rainbowheart said...

Mom is doing better..we got home and she has been having a rough time but over all she is doing okay..thank you all for the prayers ...i love you all...

Joanne said...

Don't stop blogging. I know exactly how you feel, only it is a family member who gives me grief and started coming to my blog. I almost quit blogging and I did for a time take other's blog links out of my blog because of this. BUT...I decided to heck with them. They're only coming to the blog because they don't bother to visit, so why should I stop the only outlet I have. I finally got tired of the 60+ visits in less a month just to nose into Mom and my business and mentioned them in my blog. I truly don't care what they read or think anymore. I don't know what kind of grief this person could give you, but if she becomes a problem, let her know in your writing that you know what she's doing and tell her get lost! We're behind you.

Joanne said...

Came back to add--I'm really glad you were able to bring Mama home. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers and hope her pain is less and less each day.

Happy Thanksgiving.

nancy said...

i too am glad you got your mom back home. i am so sorry that someone is lurking out there. please don't stop blogging. maybe rilera's suggestion will help. hang in there.