Monday, November 12, 2007

update on Mama

I got to talk to the doctor today and now we are waiting on the Orthopedic surgeron to come and see Mama. Mama has fractured her lower leg so her they are thinking that she might have to get a cast on the leg. And then they are going to set up an appointment with the Cardiologist to see if what the he wants to do. The doctor said unless something changes then she will be discharged home and then we will take her to see the Cardiologist. So that is the plan for the moment. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Have a good week...

6 comments:

StefanieRose said...

I will be thinking of you and your mama. I love you.

dave said...

best to you and your momma. Trust all will go well.

Lori1955 said...

Oh poor mama, with a leg fracture. I know you will be glad to get her home. Please let us know what the cardiologist says.

Joanne said...

I'm sorry to hear your Mama has a leg fracture. Hope it heals quickly and without too much pain for her.

Keep us updated on the cardiologist appt. ((HUGS))

nancy said...

oh what a bummer about her leg. that can't be a pleasant thought to have to deal with that once she gets home. hoping the cardiologist has some good news. let us know.

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Wow...I feel for you both. Hope things are going a bit smoother today. I will check back to se what's up. Keeping you in my prayers.