Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another Day.....

The doctor told us that Momma is in the final stages of AD and Parkerson's. She seems to be somewhat better but still really confused about everything. She thinks that it is the first of the month. She wants to know when the apples are coming in. We don't grow apples around here, but we are going to get some this weekend in the North Ga. mountains. Okay, I don't know that I'm going but the DH will be going to see his parents and then he will travel on from there to get the apples or other goodies. Momma thought that it was raining outside today. I tried to get her to let me push her to the doors at the hospital so that she could see how pretty it was today. (they are adding onto the hospital where she is at so therefore no windows.)
I will post more later as Chloe has gotten up here next to me and wanting some attention. Take care...peace. love and happiness!!!

1 comment:

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Gale, sending gentle hugs to you. Its so hard to watch our LO's decline. Hang in there. We are here for you. (((((hugs)))))