Saturday, October 11, 2008

In the hospital again

We have had a long week and the weekend has been even longer. Momma's birthday was yesterday and she didn't even know what was going on. We were at the hospital until after 1 am this morning. I got home around 2:30 am and fell into bed, unable to sleep. Finally feel to sleep aroung 4:30 am and was up around 9:00am. Got up and checked on Momma and cleaned her up (had an accident before I could get to her.) I called the answering service and the doctor called me back and told me to take Momma back to the hospital again. After several attempts to get her in the car, we finally decided to call the ambulance service to take her to the hospital. Momma could not even hold her head up. The doctor thinks that she might be having a reaction to some medicine that she is taking. I am so thankful that he is calling me after seeing her in the hospital and givning me reports. And he is calling the hospital several times a day and checking with the nursing staff on her progress. We have a great doctor..a great doctor is hard to find these days.
I hope that everyone is having a good weekend. Take care and will try to keep updates when I get a chance. Peace, love and happiness...

4 comments:

Joanne said...

You do have a great doctor. I'll be keeping all of you in my prayers.

Lori1955 said...

I hope they find out soon what is going on with mom. At least I'm glad you have such a wonderful doctor. I'm sure that helps to put your mind at ease. ((HUGS)) sweetie.

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Hugs and prayers going to you and your sweet momma, Gale. Hang in there.

StefanieRose said...

*HUGS* I am sorry gale. I love you. I miss you.