Friday, October 24, 2008

Is it Friday?

It has been a long week. A very long week. DH has hurt his right hip and has been at the doctor's office everyday this week. And it seems like it is not getting any better. He is home in bed in pain.
It is cold and rainy here. It is 57 degrees and the wind is blowing and that is something that we folks in the South don't have to deal with too often but we really need a cold winter. We have not had a cold winter in many years. We are usually running around in shorts this time of year, but not this year.
Momma seems to be doing okay. Her memory is going really fast. Same question every few minutes. We just answer the question.
I hope that eveyone has a good weekend. Take care..peace, love, and happiness..

3 comments:

Lori1955 said...

Sorry to hear about your hubby. Do you know what exactly is wrong with the hip? Are the doctors doing anything for him?

rainbowheart said...

Hey Lori,
He has something called pelvic displacement. I know that this is going to sound weird but it is where his hips are not aligned. He is seeing a Chriopratic (sp.?). The doctor has been adjusting him everyday and it is seems to helping somewhat but he is still in pain. Hopefully, he will get better soon. I just have alot that is going on and I'm so tired until it is not even funny anymore. Take care...peace. love and happiness!

Joanne said...

Sorry to hear about hubby. Hope he gets cracked into shape real soon. I know about that pelvic displacement. When the chiro told me that I had it, he said it makes one leg shorter than the other and it puts pressure on the nerves. I joked that he needed to fix it fast because I was short enough already. :)

Seriously, though, I hope the chiro gets his hips back in place soon and he's up and pain free quick. Love ya. ((HUGS))