Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Really quick hey!!

It has been so busy around here. I wanted to let eveyone know that Momma was at the nuerologist today and we were told that she is going in the final stages of Parkinsons and Alz. We seen the PA and she was really upset. She is a wonderful lady and there were several times that she had to stop talking so that she would not cry. I reassured her that everything is going to be okay. She told me that she was sorry and that she usually does not get emotional. I told her that there was nothing wrong with her crying. We all cry! She gave a wonderful package with some much information concerning AD. I told her about the AD website and that there are so many wonderful people on this website that has given me so much information concerning AD. Momma told her of all the wonderful cards that she gets in the mail from people all over the United States. I also explained that we all mail greeting cards to others that have AD. She got the website addy and promised that she would look at this. She give me a few more websites to check out on Parkinsons.
The last two weeks hae been really hard around here. I have a freind that lost her 22 year old son. She has been told that he had sleep apena but nothing is certain. Her son and my youngest son were best friends in high school.
Please keep us all in your prayers. I am certain that God has a plan for all of us. I miss you all and I hope that everything is going well for everyone. How is the weather where you are at? It has been so wonderful here. Nice cool days and cooler nights. I am ready to go on vacation..oaky a mini-vacation that is. I will not leave Momma and Daddy for too many days. So, we are going to North Georgia to get apples. I will leave on Friday and be back late Saturday afternoon. I will enjoy the time that we will get to have with DH's parents. Take care..Peace, love and happiness...

Oh...BIL is doing okay not great but he is in good spirits. I took some pictures of him and his dog, Max and hopefully I will get to post one in the next week weeks.

2 comments:

dave said...

they say old age is not for sissies, and that goes doubly for any one involved in the AZ saga.

best to you, and you are in our prayers

dave

Joanne said...

I could have sworn I posted a comment on this when I was reading last night. Anyway, Gale, I'm so sorry you're going through all this. I'll keep you and all your family in my prayers. ((HUGS))