Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A day late

Momma came home yesterday. I went to see her and that PA let her come home. I didn't know this that she was coming home until I got there. So, the nurse give me another gown and a blanket and she was homeward bound. I don't know how was happier to see each other. Her seeing Droopy or Droopy seeing her. He would not let me get her out of the car until her got in with her and sniffed her. She was so happy to see him. When I got her in the house, she wanted to feed him a Milkbone dog biscuit before she done anything else.
There are so many things that are going on right now. I hope that everything will settle down soon. It has been a very long 2 days. I guess that I'm not sleeping well because I'm afraid that she will get up in the middle of the night.
If it is a few days before I post, please know that you all are in my thoughts. Take care and I hope that everyone is having a good week. It is getting really cool here, not something that we have in the South too much. I am really enjoying the cooler weather.
Peace, love and happiness!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

glad to hear your momma is home! you take care of yourself and i hope you are able to get some sleep. (((hugs)))

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

What a surprise that was for you to be able to take your momma home! Sounds like the dogs were over the moon about the whole deal too:)

I hope now you can catch your breath, get your momma settled in and just take some time to relax a bit now. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers:) Thanks for keeping us up to date even though you are so swamped with everything. Enjoy that cool autumn weather!

Lori1955 said...

Oh I am so glad your momma is home. That is just too cute about her with Droopy. Not much that can compare with the unconditional love of a puppy.

Joanne said...

So glad to hear Momma is home! Enjoy the cooler weather. When you get tired of it, send some up North...PLEASE! LOL