Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cold and Windy

Folks, it is cold here in South GA. It has been 37 degrees here for 2 nights. I have always said that I wanted to move where it is cold during the winter but can I change my mind? The dogs don't even want to be in the yard. They are fighting over the blanket in the doghouse. Funny hounds!
I know some of my blogger friends has already had snow according to the weather channel. I hope that you all are warm and that Ole Man Winter is being kind to you. The place where we go skiing is already getting snow but the slopes are not open, bummer huh?
Please take care and know that you all are in my thoughts. Have a great weekend! Peace, love and happiness!!

3 comments:

Lori1955 said...

Gosh, I'm getting excited because the weather here is supposed to get down into the 80's next week. :)

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Oh my, I bet that is so cold for you!!! We had some flurries here the other day. I just was not ready for that!

Stay warm and safe and I hope for sunny days for you sweetie. Take care:)

Joanne said...

Wow, that is cold for the South. There's some great houses up here in the North for sale if you're still considering moving. :)

We had low temperatures all last week and even had sleet rain and snow flurries one day. I can honestly say, I'm NOT looking forward to winter this year for some reason.